The processing of your personal data by GF Floritelli Srl is carried out in accordance with the principles of accountability, lawfulness, correctness, transparency, purpose and storage limitation, data minimisation, accuracy, integrity and confidentiality, in accordance with the provisions of the Applicable Legislation and the confidentiality obligations therein.
1. PERSONAL DATA CONTROLLER
GF Floritelli Srl with registered office in Via Romana, 50 - 06081 Capodacqua di Assisi (PG, Italy) (hereinafter referred to as Floritelli), for the hereinafter specified purposes connected with the provision of its services and the forwarding of information and contact requests through its website and for the operation of said website (hereinafter referred to as the "Website"), processes your personal data acquired when performing the Services and/or during navigation on this website, in its capacity as Data Controller.
The Data Controller determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data.
2. PERSONAL DATA BEING PROCESSED
“Personal data” shall mean any information relating to a natural person (the data subject) who is identified or identifiable with particular reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more characteristic elements of his or her physical, physiological, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity.
The Personal Data collected on this website are:
- Navigation data
The Website's computer systems collect some of your personal data, the transmission of which is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This information is not collected in order to be associated with you, as the data subject, but by its very nature could nevertheless, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow your identification. These include the IP addresses or domain names of the devices used to connect you to the Website, the URI notation addresses of the resources requested, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and computer environment.
These data are used to obtain anonymous statistical information on the use of the Website and to check its correct operation; to allow – given the architecture of the systems used – the correct provision of the various functions requested; for security reasons and to ascertain responsibility in the event of hypothetical computer crimes against the Website or third parties.
- Data provided voluntarily
Through the Website, as the data subject, you may voluntarily provide us with personal data such as your name and e-mail address in order to contact Floritelli through the "Contatti" (Contact Us), "Lavora con noi” (Work with Us) and "Area riservata” (Restricted Area) forms. Floritelli will process these data in compliance with the applicable Legislation, considering that they refer to you as the data subject who has provided them or has expressly authorised third parties to provide them in your name and/or on your behalf according to a suitable legal basis legitimising the processing of the data in question. In the aforementioned cases, you, as the data subject, and the third party who has provided the data on your/their behalf, assume all obligations and responsibilities under the law, and shall indemnify Floritelli against any dispute, claim, request for compensation for damage caused by processing, etc. that may be received by Floritelli from other subjects whose personal data may have been processed through the use of the Website in violation of the applicable legislation.
- Cookies and related technologies
Floritelli collects your personal data through cookies.
Cookies are small data files that can be sent from a website to the user's terminal (usually the browser), where they are stored and then transmitted back to the website on the next visit. A cookie cannot retrieve any other data from the hard disk of the data subject's terminal, nor can it transmit computer viruses nor acquire email addresses. Cookies can be used either by the website owner or by third parties and can be easily disabled by the data subject.
3. PURPOSE OF PROCESSING AND LEGAL BASIS
The personal data you provide through the Website will be processed by Floritelli for the following purposes:
The legal basis for the processing of your personal data for the purposes described above (point a) is the provision of a contracted service or response to a request and does not require consent under the applicable legislation;
- the purpose of statistical research/analysis on aggregated or anonymous data, therefore without the possibility of identifying you, for the sole purpose of measuring the operation of the Website, evaluating its traffic, use and appeal.
This purpose (point b) does not involve the processing of personal data;
- purposes relating to the fulfilment of legal obligations, regulations, EU rules, orders and prescriptions of the relevant authorities Floritelli is subject to.
Processing relating to the above-mentioned purpose (point c) does not require consent as it represents legitimate processing, since it constitutes compliance with legal obligations, including those connected with the provision of the Services;
- the pursuit of our legitimate interest – as Data Controller – such as handling complaints and litigation, recovering debts, preventing fraud and illegal activities.
The legal basis in this case (point d) is Floritelli's legitimate interest also in exercising and/or defending, if necessary, its rights in the appropriate courts;
- carry out commercial and promotional communication activities to the email address you provide us, as the data subject, relating to Floritelli's services and activities. Providing your consent to the processing of your personal data for the purposes listed above (point e) is optional, but failure to do so may make it impossible to fulfil a request or compliance Floritelli is subject to or has been requested to fulfil.
Your personal data may be shared and communicated, for the purposes specified in Section 3 above, in Italy or abroad, to third parties such as:
- subjects necessary for the provision of the services offered by the Website, such as Floritelli's tax and legal consultants in relation to the relevant fulfilments, companies and technical consultants in charge of the management and maintenance of information systems, software and databases, companies providing financial, administrative, filing, auditing and financial statement certification services, always in strict connection and within the limits of the fulfilment of their respective tasks and activities;
- any person authorised by Floritelli to process Personal Data who has committed to confidentiality or has an appropriate legal obligation of confidentiality (e.g., Floritelli's employees and consultants);
- judicial authorities in the exercise of their functions when required by the applicable legislation.
Some of your personal data may have to be transferred to Recipients outside the European Union, in compliance with the applicable legislation.
6. DATA STORAGE
Floritelli will only process your personal data for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes detailed and indicated in Section 3 for a period of time that is therefore limited and varies according to the type of activity involved.
Once this period has expired, your data will be permanently deleted or in any case irreversibly anonymised.
- Data collected for the purpose of concluding and performing contracts will be stored for ten years from the date of conclusion of the contract.
- Invoicing data will be stored for ten years from the date of invoicing.
- Your data as a Registered User, entered by you when registering on the website, will be stored until you request deletion of your profile.
- Data communicated by you to Floritelli using the “Contatti” (Contact Us) forms will be stored for 12 months after communication, unless contracts are concluded.
- The CVs received and the data contained therein will be stored for twelve months after being received.
- The data provided to us for commercial communication activities and/or sending newsletters will be stored until you request us to discontinue the activity and/or you request to unsubscribe from the service, or in any case until you ask us to stop sending the newsletters.
7. RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
Within the limits of the Applicable Legislation, as the data subject of your personal data processed through Floritelli's website, you may exercise the following rights at any time: -The right to obtain confirmation of the existence or non-existence of your personal data and, if so, to obtain access to and a copy of it. Unless otherwise required by the applicable law, Floritelli may refuse the right to obtain such a copy in the event that it may infringe the rights and freedoms of others; the right to be informed about the source of the personal data; about the purposes and methods of personal data processing; about the logic applied in the event of processing carried out with the aid of electronic instruments; about the identification details of the data controller and, if appointed, of the data processors and the privacy representative; about the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated;
the right to obtain the updating, rectification, integration of data, the deletion, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in breach of the law, including data whose storage is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed, in the cases provided for by the applicable law, the restriction of the processing of personal data in the cases provided for by the law, the right to object, in whole or in part, on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection, to the processing of personal data for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for the performance of market research or commercial communication surveys, the right to withdraw consent at any time where it constitutes the legal basis for the processing, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the revocation, to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, in the cases provided for by the applicable law, to receive the data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to transmit such data to another controller without hindrance, the right to obtain certification that each of the recipients to whom the personal data have been transmitted has received notice of any rectification or erasure or restriction of processing, except where this proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected. In any case, upon express request as a data subject, you may also obtain the contact details of these recipients.
Such requests shall be submitted by e-mail to the address: email@example.com